August 15, 2011

LOOK OF THE DAY: "HERE COMES THE SUN"


Wearing: Feather earrings, Vintage denim vest, Floral blouse:: H&M, Orange mini skirt:: Forever 21, Pink clutch purse:: Forever 21, Jeffrey Campbell jaguar printed wedges:: Solestruck.com

Aside from the weekends, today will be my last day to max and relax. Tomorrow's my first day of work! I'm excited yet nervous at the same time, but I guess that comes with the territory. I've been thinking about nothing but what am I going to wear, since first impressions are so important in the world of fashion. The possibilities are endless, but if all else fails, I can pair a blazer with just about anything! So now I'm off to dig through my massive collection of clothes.

Have an amazing Monday!

post signature

FACEBOOK ⦁ TUMBLR ⦁ TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...